We've had quite a few contests rolling around here lately, so I thought I'd do a one post fits all for everyone.
BLOG TOUR WINNERS
1. Kimberly Vanderhorst -- Package #2 (50-page critique from my agent, Weronika Janczuk + autographed MISERERE postcard)
2. Kimberly Lynn Workman -- Package #3 (25-page critique from my agent, Weronika Janczuk + synopsis critique from my agent + autographed MISERERE postcard)
3. Kristin Boe -- Package #1 (autographed copy of MISERERE: AN AUTUMN TALE + 25-page critique from my agent, Weronika Janczuk + autographed MISERERE postcard)
4. Shawn Wesley Stephens -- Package #4 (25-page critique from my agent, Weronika Janczuk + synopsis critique from my agent)
5. Jonathan Danz -- Package #5 (synopsis critique from my agent, Weronika Janczuk + query critique)
Congratulations! Weronika will be getting in touch with each of you soon about your various packages.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit your flash fiction for the contest.
AUTOGRAPHED BOOK GIVEAWAYS
URBAN FANTASY, OR IS IT? / The Hum and the Shiver: Deborah Blake won an arc of The Hum and the Shiver for her entry "Gravel Road Fantasy" in Alex Bledsoe's challenge to come up with a rural alternative to Urban Fantasy.
The great and wonderful Random Number Generator favored these two fabulous people for autographed copies of Miserere last week:
GLA BLOG: Marisa won a copy of Miserere at my post on How I Got My Literary Agent.
TARTITUDE: Vaughn Roycroft won a copy of Miserere at the Tartitude Interview.
Congratulations to all the winners and a special thanks to everyone who took the time to comment and enter all of the contests we've had floating around the Internet to celebrate Miserere's release during the month of July.
There will be one more chance to win autographed copies of Miserere plus an autographed copy of another book by a different Night Shade debut author. Watch for a wonderul multi-author interview that will be happening at the Fantasy Book Critic a little later on. I'll let you know when that interview is live with a redirect.